Traineeship data engineer
Our traineeship data engineer is a 2 month intensive training, given by our seniors, at our offices in Eindhoven or Utrecht. The aim of the traineeship is to prepare you for working with our (international) customers as a Data Engineer.
At GetDataInisght we focus on an entrepreneurial mindset, personal development, and data engineering skills. You will be trained in various topics such as data architecture, data streaming, cloud platforms, API development, and data integrity. You will further develop your programming skills (C# and Python), your data ingestion skills (Spark, Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka, Redis, and others), and modern techniques and platforms (including Scala, Kubernetes, Docker and Google BigQuery).
After four weeks of training, you will start working on customer cases. This gives you the opportunity to put your skills into practice right away.
- 2-month traineeship, including certificates and training on the job under the guidance of our seniors
- Challenging data engineering projects. National and international. Both in-house or at the customer site
- Kick start of your career
- Excellent salary package
- At least a related Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- At least one year of Python and / or C# programming experience
- digitally savvy, solution-oriented, and a team player
- A strong dose of energy
- Excellent Dutch and English speaking and writing
Interested? Want to know more?
Reach out to our seniors directly. Call +31 (0)40 808 0141 and ask for Philippe Negro or Sascha Greven.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org