Be part of building the future
We are looking for a frontend developer (Angular)
Since our founding in 2016, GetDataInsight has empowered companies to innovate with data using modern platforms and services for data integration and understanding.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology —all of which require unprecedented amounts of data and AI driven intelligence. This sets the stage for GetDataInsight to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Last year we launched Ublion.com, a perfect blend of cognitive document processing with modern integration and services that solves challenges associated with structuring unstructured document data for accounting, logistics, and transport. Ublion has the potential to lead the industry and it’s time to take market share by disrupting traditional players. We differentiate ourselves from traditional players with performance, scale, simplicity, and price. Powered by 100% machine with AI as core. In order to drive UBLION growth we are looking for a frontend developer (Angular).
Ublion’s mission is simple, we want to enable everyone to turn unstructured data into advantage.
- Competitive salary and stock options. We believe organisations performs best when employees are well compensated and shares in success
- With or without corona, we don’t obsess over when people are in the office or working from home. We work hard, but understand that people are most productive when they can manage their own schedules
Your role and responsibilities
- Responsible for maintenance of Ublion with technologies such as Python, Angular, Bash, HTML5, RESTAPI’s, RDMS, NOSQL DB’s & EMR
- Understanding & implementation of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment frameworks
- Collaborate with developers and product owners in developing new features.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s objectives, business requirements, deliverables, and specifications.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies.
- Develops and implements features in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Analyze requests and assist with design activities
- Provide strong technical specialty and knowledge to the team.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Create unit & functional tests in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to address and resolve complex incidents and problems in addition to assessment, analysis, and resolution of cross-functional issues.
- Developer with 2-4 years of experience required.