Be part of building the future
New business sales vacancy for Ublion
Since our founding in 2016, GetDataInsight has empowered companies to innovate with data using modern platforms and services for data integration and understanding.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology —all of which require unprecedented amounts of data and AI driven intelligence. This sets the stage for GetDataInsight to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Last year we launched Ublion.com, a perfect blend of cognitive document processing with modern integration and services that solves challenges associated with structuring unstructured document data for accounting, logistics, and transport. Ublion has the potential to lead the industry and it’s time to take market share by disrupting traditional players. We differentiate ourselves from traditional players with performance, scale, simplicity, and price. Powered by 100% machine with AI as core. In order to drive UBLION growth we are looking for a new business sales.
Ublion’s mission is simple, we want to enable everyone to turn unstructured data into advantage.
- Competitive salary, attractive commission plan, and stock options. We believe organisations performs best when employees are well compensated and shares in success
- With or without corona, we don’t obsess over when people are in the office or working from home. We work hard, but understand that people are most productive when they can manage their own schedules
Your role and responsibilities
- Manage and lead Ublion to success
- Manage the financial forecast and deal flow
- Build partnerships to drive the Ublion business
- Drive strategy and tactics to grow and scale the Ublion business overall
- 5+ years sales leadership experience in a GROWTH company taking share from traditional providers
- Proven Sales skills in the big data and / or data integration and cloud space
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly targets
- Experience driving, delivering and strategy across regions
- Partner centric mindset and relationships are an asset
Experience selling in a “portfolio” company